As a home based small business in Muskoka, having the best information for tax planning, as well as business financial management, is always important. With this information, you can not only make informed decisions on financial management but you will also find tax deductions and credits you may have been missing for years. At Dave Stevenson CPA, CA, we provide a full array of business accounting services for the small, home based business or start up companies, as well as larger corporations.
While we do provide bookkeeping services, we specialize in full business accounting. Our services will deliver full planning and preparation options to help you to more effectively, efficiently and expertly manage your business finances.
What We Provide:
• Set-up of new business financial records
• Organization of existing financial records and bookkeeping
• Perform day-to-day bookkeeping and accounting services
• Payroll management and records
• Accounts payable management
• Accounts receivable management and preparation of customer invoices
• Record vendor invoices and cheques
• Maintain general ledger and chart of accounts
• Goods and Services (GST) tax consulting
• Produce financial statements on a monthly, quarterly or yearly basis
• Conduct month and year-end closing procedures
• Business planning advice and counsel
Why Hire an Accountant for your Business?
As a smaller company, we specialize in working with businesses outsourcing some or all of their small business accounting services, allowing you the business owner to focus on growing your business. Smaller home based business can also benefit from our business coaching, management consulting and tax preparation support. Give us a call today at 705.645.1361 to talk about your small business accounting needs. We have just the financial services you require for any size of business.